Our warranty policy covers defective parts and accessories sent by us. We offer extended warranty at almost every car part.
Our warranty policy does not cover any form of Labor cost. In a condition where it is found that a part is defective, first we try to replace it and if replacement is not possible, then we will generate a refund for the total amount that has been charged against your purchase. In the occasion a reorder is made before a return of the initial part we will require upfront payment for the second part and refund.
Return shipping expenses won't be compensated.
While raising return request to Community Auto Part LLC, please give a detailed clarification with respect to why the part is being returned.
In the occasion a part is returned which does not match the return specification of the part in this warranty policy, Community Auto Part LLC will charge 25% restocking fee from the Total paid amount.
Community Auto Part LLC will not be liable if the customer refuses to take possession of the product at the given address provided during the time of purchase.
Before ordering please verify it with a mechanic or a body expert for ordering the right part. We will not initiate any refund and will not accept any returns if the order made by customer is incorrectly ordered. And the product should be returned in 30 days from the date it was delivered.
The following are the few special cases that will either void a warranty or are exemptions to our 30 days return policy.
- Engines are assembled completely consisting manifolds, oil pans, timing covers & belts, fuel injection or the carburetor, we guarantee only for the long block, not for the manifolds, gaskets, seals, hoses, oil pans, timing covers & belts, fuel injection or the carburetor.
- Starters, air compressors, alternator, power steering pumps, optical distributors or electric water pumps are generally does not include warranty in case of indivisual sale and/or warranty of an engine.
- If parts purchased separately they will come under warranty.
- Other items such as water pump, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires that may be required to replace are high-wear parts, Community Auto Part LLC will not be liable for them.
Instrument and Speedometer Clusters: We don’t guarantee mileage for any particular vehicle for example Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, and Cadillac the customer will be needed to take the cluster to the dealership to have the unit reprogrammed. Community Auto Part LLC will not accept any return or initiate refund request for any part, any units until the consumer gives the written submission from the Authorized Dealer who verifies that the part was reprogrammed and still not working properly.
Carburetors: Give a warranty for the ability to be rebuilt.
Rotors: Rotors come with a guaranteed to be machinable only as normal use can make them slightly warped. Rotors come under warranty against cracks or non - machinable surface damage.
Cylinder: Cylinder head comes with a warranty to not be warped or cracked. Rings and valves may require being re-machined.
Orders of Block (Short or Long Block) only are guaranteed to be rebuilt.
Electrical items for example Engine Computers and Body Control Modules, transmission modules, transfer case modules are not for testing purpose, and only guaranteed to have a right manufacturer part number. All electrical items come under replacement warranty only. We will send up to one replacement order to rectify a non-working module. A module may require to be reset through the dealer. In this case, a part cannot be returned until dealer verifies that the part has been rearranged properly. And in case of the electrical part if modified in any way will not accepted as a return.
In the case of struts, sold in working condition will only come under warranty. The actual ride quality of the shocks or springs does not come under warranty, but we ensure that the springs and strut tower will be in working condition. Though, shocks may need to be changed to enhance ride quality.
Control arms are a warranty to be original and straight. Warranty does not cover any rubber bushings or non-metal parts appended to control arms.
Parts of Bushings and Ball Joints are not covered in the warranty.Transmissions:
We warranty that it will shift properly, gears and bearings would be working smoothly. Thoroughly need to clean every component of the transmission including oil pan prior to assembly. Replace oil and filter in every automatic transmission. You need to replace every seals and gasket before installation. Flush & flow test cooler and lines. Fully engage torque converter in front pump. In the manual transmission you should install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You also need to have your flywheel turned prior to installation. Fill and ensure fluid to assure proper levels.
- There is no guarantee of Seals in turbo to be perfect. The seals may need to be changed in a warranty time frame.
- Warranty only covers door shell, not the accessories such as windows, window regulators, handles, hinges, or interior panels.
- Other body parts for example hoods, fenders, bumpers, quarter panels, and header panels are not guaranteed to come along with hinges, hood ornaments, latches, trim, headlights, or grilles.
- If there is a mismatch of color on requesting a specific color of the body part it will not be covered in warranty and will not be considered as a reason of return, though we will repaint the body part to match your vehicle.